Come join an ensemble where guitarists can further their skills and perform together!
Having fun collaborating with others at different ability levels and playing a variety of musical genres.
Instructor: Glen Larson
Guitarists with at least one semester of lesson experience and a working knowledge of first position, note reading, rhythms and chords.
- Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30 p.m., N3326 (Classroom in Nazareth Hall)
- Meets for 6 rehearsals each semester
- Fall rehearsal dates: October 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, and December 3
- Spring rehearsal dates: March 24, 31, and April 7, 14, 21, and 28
- May 4, 7 p.m., Academy Ensemble Concert, Nazareth Chapel - CANCELLED
- $75 per semester (6, 60-min. rehearsals)